If you wish to visit Spain for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Spain.
Short Stay visas allow the holder to transit through or remain in Spanish territory and all other Schengen States for a maximum period of three months (90 days) within a period of six months (180 days) from the entry date into the Schengen Area. Nationals from countries included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders must be in possession of this visa. Please click the appropriate visa category for more information.
|Visa Fee for Adult||Visa fee Child between 6 and 12 years||Children under 6|
|6975 DZD||4070 DZD||No Fee|
Courier Service : - Algiers and Oran : 1000 DA, Others sites: 1500 DA
Generic Documentation for Visitor´s Visa for Student
a. The Consulate General of Spain in Algiers only deals with Schengen visa applications for passengers whose
1. The only destination, or
2. The main destination, or
3. The country of the first intake is Spain.
b. Further documentation can, if necessary, be requested.
c. The submission of a complete file does not necessarily lead to visa issuance.
d. Documents in Arabic, a translation into Spanish or French must be attached.
1) visa application form duly filled and signed personally by the applicant.
2) 01 recent photograph in color on white background.
3) Original passport valid at least 3 months after expiry of the visa and copy it in full. Passport must have at least 2 free pages have been issued for less than 10 years.
4) Travel Insurance for a period equal to that of the visa, valid for all countries in the Schengen area, covering medical expenses and repatriation in case of accident or illness (minimum coverage: € 30,000).
5) Proof of accommodation during stay:
confirmation of accommodation by the host company or
hotel booking, or
private accommodation certificate mentioning the management fee by the host, or
proof of rental or ownership of real estate, or
proof of sufficient means to cover the cost of accommodation.
6) Proof of livelihood during the (or) living room (s) in the Schengen area:
management fee by the host entity or the originator or management fees by a private individual (with proof of the host or guarantor of resources), or a bank account statement in Algeria or Spain for the last three months, or other proof of financial resources available during the stay (international credit card, travelers checks, etc.).
7) Proof of the stability of socioeconomic status (to assess the applicant's intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa)
7.1. Employees: proof of employment or recent work contract + pay slips last three months + certificate of affiliation to the CNAS or, failing that, explanatory letter from the employer;
7.2. Retailer: proof of registration in the commercial register + certificate of affiliation to the CASNOS +C20 form mentioning the turnover and balance sheet + bank statements for the last three months;
7.3. Freelancer: installation making / business card + last declaration of annual income;
7.4. Farmers: farmer certificate + card + last declaration of annual income;
7.5. Retired: certificate of perception of a retirement pension;
7.6. Officials: work certificate or certificate of incumbency and last pay slip;
7.7. Student or minor: supporting social or professional situation of parents and, where applicable, certificate of enrollment or student card. If the minor is traveling alone or with only one parent: consent of the parent or legal guardian.
7.8. Spouse and children (minor or not): Family civil status record proving the relationship and supported.
7.9. Unemployed: evidence of adequate socioeconomic status (eg marriage certificate, family book, documents confirming the ownership of real estate).
8) Non Algerian Nationals: As Algerian stay valid for at least three months after the expiry of the visa or, in the case of expiration, along with a letter confirming that the applicant has applied for renewal of its title stay but that it has not yet been issued.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Kindly note if application submitted in Satellite centre, it may take up to 48-72 hours in transit to Oran/Algiers. All the applications received from Satellite centers will be sent to Embassy/Consulate on next working day
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.